- Partners for Patients has aligned with BlueCloud – a Public Benefit Corporation (PBC) – operating in the public interest, to provide free technologies in support of our global projects and initiatives via BlueCloud’s Philanthropy for a Purpose Initiative.
- Available in more than 193 countries and used by over 2 million members, healthcare professionals use their GDPRWallet® to connect, organize, centralize and share real-time trusted and verifiable required information with global industry stakeholders.
- BlueCloud is the creator of thePersonal GDPRWallet® and Business GDPRDirectory®,
- Goal to connect healthcare and clinical research organizations in real-time, streamlining managerial and compliance processes required by organizations and regulatory agencies.
- Focus on compliance, EU General Data Protection (GDPR), US privacy laws, globally standardized education on standards of care and competencies as required by national and international regulatory agencies.
What is the industry problem that BlueCloud is solving?
- Global inefficiencies in healthcare and clinical research makes it difficult for all of humanity to have access to the latest scientifically proven diagnostics, and therapies and thus leaving many patients behind.
- Inability to globally deliver, distribute and implement and track policies, standards, products, services and specialties from providers transparently, creates distrust in our society.
- Enables healthcare professionals to be connected with medical groups, research sites, Sponsors, CROs, and other industry stakeholders for marketing, business and compliance purposes.
Partners for Patients is so grateful for BlueCloud’s generosity to offer their No Cost Basic sustainable technologies that “leaves no patient behind”®regardless of religion, race, geography, political affiliation or socio economic status.