- This event has passed.
September 2021 – Partners For Patients Virtual Summit
29 Sep 2021 @ 8:00 AM - 10:45 AM EDT
Partners for Patients addresses inequality that impacts the health of individuals and communities. Our campaigns focus on 4 pillars:
- Education, Healthcare, Poverty, and Hunger.
Our expertise is to:
- Recognise the need of individuals and communities.
- Craft custom solutions.
- Deliver tailored, robust, and funded responses in support of impacted parties.
Summit Agenda – September 29, 2021 (8-10:45am ET)
|8:00 am||Welcome and Introduction||John||10 mins|
|8:10 am||Mini Medical School (MMS) Interview||Ronnie Miller, Mimi Choon-Quinones||20 mins|
|8:30 am||Mini Medical School Alum||Videos||10 mins|
|8:40 am||BlueCloud – MMS Technology Systems Interview||Al Pacino||10 mins|
|8:50 am||Real World Service – 3 Student Videos||John Harrison Eugina Nicoletti||5 Mins|
1. Water Poverty. Dominican Republic – Speaker Dr. Ken Culver
2. ByGrace Orphanage Kenya – Speakers Dr.Stephen Mbogo, Dr. Rosemary Mbogo PFP and ByGrace Orphanage will continue to facilitate a Real World Service trip to help in building, maintenance, and caring of the orphans. June 2022. 7-10 days
|Dr. Ken Culver, Dr. Rosemary Mbogo, Dr. Stephen Mbogo||20 mins|
Harvard School of Public Health
|Luca Chu||10 mins|
1. Beirut Lebanon. Speaker Rouwayda Dana
2. Nepal. Speakers John Harrison/Stuart Dickson
|Dr. Rouwayda Dana, Stuart Dickson||20 mins|
1. Ghana. Department of Defense Hospitals. Speakers Dr. Sarkodi, Dr. Mingle
2. Uganda. Imprint Hope Disability Center. Speaker Clare Byrne.
|Dr. Sarkodo, Dr. Mingle, Claire Byrne||20 mins|
|10:05||Real Word Service||Eugina Nicoletti Faith Quinones||10 mins|
|10:15||Close to Action||John Harrington||5 mins|