PROJECT CARE (Collaborate to Access Research Excellence)
Project Founder: Dr. Mimi Choon-Quinones Project Leader: Dr. Ryan Clemons
- Problem Statement
- For many years the industry has lacked the ability to provide access to medical innovations for underserved communities in respect to race, socioeconomic status and other challenges.
- Advance Clinical Trials Education in 193 countries. To modernize the clinical trial process in underserved communities.
- To enable established healthcare providers to evolve their practices to become centralized and decentralized investigative sites in their underrepresented communities by providing long term sustainable infrastructures, technologies and services.
- Implement 20 “pilot” clinical research sites of Centers of Excellence by 2022 year end.
- Raise a minimum of $7.7 Million Euros (or US dollar equivalent) to achieve our mission
- Continue our mission to implement clinical research sites in 100+ countries by 2032.