Project Amal - Swiss-Syrian Food & Clothing Program for Syrians in Bosnia Refugee Camps
Project Founder & Leader: Amal Minke
- PROBLEM STATEMENT
- Hundreds of Syrian migrants and asylum seekers in northwest Bosnia are spending the winter in dire conditions because the authorities have repeatedly failed to address their basic needs.
- Engage actively with Bosnian authorities to develop a functioning asylum system and ensure that migrants and asylum seekers are treated humanely and with dignity.
- Hold the Bosnian authorities accountable for failure to ensure humane treatment for migrants and asylum seekers in northwest Bosnia.
- Seek meaningful long-term solutions to the situation faced by migrants and asylum seekers in Bosnia and Herzegovina, by providing donated food and clothing.
If you would like to learn more or be a part of this PFP Project, please contact us:
- Project Founder & Leader:
- Amal Minke
- Contact: [email protected]