Imprint Hope: Helping Parents in Uganda Care for Disabled Children
Project Founder & Leader: Clare Byrne
- PROBLEM STATEMENT
- Children with disabilities in Uganda are forgotten and marginalized.
- Provide vital resources (i.e. medical care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, wheelchairs, adaptive equipment) to boost the quality of life of children with disabilities in Uganda.
- Educate small communities on origins and causes of disabilities and what can be done to help their kids.
- Empower the community to work together on sustainable rehabilitation.
If you would like to learn more or be a part of this PFP Project, please contact us:
- Project Founder & Leader:
- Clare Byrne
- Contact: [email protected]